I made these cute cards for my kids who sometimes need that "little" extra push to help around the house. We had debated making a spinning chore chart...I opted for the easier one to make.
For the surprise part I colored some craft sticks with markers and wrote some fun ideas down on them. You could paint them or not paint them, whatever you prefer.
And for the list of ways to contribute, so far I have just told them what some things are that they can do. Sweep a floor, mop a floor, clear off a countertop, clear off the table, wipe off the table, tidy up your room, pick up toys in the living room, take out the trash, clean up the play area, clean up the shoe area, vacuum a floor, play with the toddler, write a nice note or draw a picture to someone, dust, etc.



2 comments:
Great idea. Getting my kids to work is worse than pulling teeth!!
Super cute idea! When I was at Tyler and Anndrea's they were figuring out a system not too different from this to motivate their kids to help out a little more around the house too.
Post a Comment